LANGO with funding from Open Society Initiatives in Eastern Africa (OSIEA) has managed to implement the following projects:-
- Promoting Citizens Engagement, Transparency &Accountability in Service Levy Revenue from oil and gas industry. The project was implemented in Ruangwa and Lindi districts from 2018 to 2022
LANGO with funding from OXFAM Tanzania had managed to implement the following projects:-
- Accountability through Active Citizenship in Petroleum Governance in Tanzania project in Kilwa, and Lindi districts. This project implemented in Lindi region from 2015 to 2022.
- Promoting gender equality and economic empowerment to women and youth project in Lindi district. The project was implemented from 2017 to 2021
LANGO in partnership with SWISSAID Tanzania has implemented an activity based on increase women income through seaweed value addition in Mchinga ward
LANGO with support of The Foundation for Civil Society had managed to implement projects of the following:-
- Tracking of Public Expenditures for the Road Fund disbursed to Local Government Authorities (LGAs) from Central Government in order to improve rural roads and infrastructures by the year 2011
- Public Policy Dialogues (PPDs) to capacitate citizens participation and monitoring implementation of various policies such as; Agricultural Sector Development Program (ASDP) through District Agriculture Development Plans (DADPs), National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (NSGRP/MKUKUTA) by the year 2009 to 2011.
- Election Dialogues to interact the citizens/voters with their Parliamentarians candidates to hear on their representing political parties manifestoes and promises to citizens if will be elected. And the citizens had opportunity to question the candidates and be given answers. This was 2010 general election
- Enhancing relationship between legislators and LGAs officials with ordinary citizens in their constituencies for effective implementation of policies, strategies and development plans by the year 2012/2013
With funding from Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) – Tanzania and Oxfam Tanzania, LANGO had managed to implement:-
- Constitution Review Project with focus to enhance women and youth participation in the constitution making process to ensure their concerns and issues are raised, heard and incorporated in new constitution planned by the year 2013 to 2014.
- Election Project for 2015 general election known as “Fahamu, Ongea, Sikilizwa” (FOS) with focus to enhance women participation in the electoral process as contestants, voters and monitors supported by Oxfam Tanzania in Mtama and Kilwa South constituencies founded in Lindi region
- Election Project for 2015 general election known as “Fahamu, Ongea, Sikilizwa” (FOS) with focus to enhance youth participation in the electoral process as contestants, voters and monitors supported by VSO Tanzania in Nachingwea and Ruangwa constituencies founded in Lindi region
With partnership of Policy Forum (PF), LANGO had participated in implementation of:-
- Social Accountability Monitoring (SAM) for extractive industry in Kilwa district to realize and reveal how revenues are been collected from Oil and Gas are spent and managed effectively and efficiently for the benefit of the communities/citizens. The project is being implemented in partnership with the Policy Forum – Tanzania